Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips span different types of ministries including: evangelism, medical, business, teaching, farming, and exposure. Regardless of what type of trip you participate in, together we will engage in making disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18-20)
Turkey | May 2-13, 2019
North Africa | Summer 2019
Spain | June 2019
Global Partner Care
Indonesia | July 2019
ESL & Sports
Michigan | June - August (multiple trips)
Liberia | First 2 weeks of Oct. 2019
Resource Global Sponsored Cross-Cultural Ministry Trip:
Jakarta, Indonesia (August 14-18, 2019)
Did you know that Indonesia has the fourth biggest population in the world? It is also one of the wealthiest countries per capita. Businesses are growing and developing in Indonesia rapidly. We have formed team of marketplace leaders that will help to launch a two-day business conference in Jakarta, Indonesia and participate in a one-day Christian Conference for young marketplace leaders in Jakarta.
The trip to Jakarta will be from August 14-18, 2019. Many of the business owners on the team are believers involved in start-ups, family businesses, corporations, etc. This team of marketplace leaders is bringing their knowledge/skills/expertise in business to help incubate and start a business conference in Jakarta, Indonesia called LEAD.
There is still a need for teachers, speakers (business sector), writers, photographers, and videographers. All the people in Jakarta will be invited and welcomed to join us at this conference.
The goal of the conference is to “create” better leaders, which will lead to creating a better city. These teams will then spend a day visiting companies in Indonesia and then participate in an annual Christian Conference for Young Marketplace Leaders called Icon on Saturday, August 18th.
Contributions to Global Trips are solicited with the understanding that Park Community Church has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
Have questions about any of our Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips?
CROSS-CULTURAL MINISTRY TRIPS AND SAFETY
We at Park Community Church have a strong commitment to seeing God’s Kingdom proclaimed to those who have never heard the Good News. We also take seriously the safety of those who travel internationally with us and do everything we can to mitigate the risks involved.
1. We monitor US State Department warnings and alerts. At the point that the State Department issues a “do not travel” warning or urges US citizens to defer travel to a location, we will change plans and restrict our travel there.
2. We work closely with our ministry partners on the ground to understand the local situation and potential risks and follow their counsel.
3. We track security alerts posted by other countries.
4. We subscribe to multiple security briefing services that give notice of anticipated security risks.
5. We train our team leaders and members to maintain a low profile, both before and during their travels. (ask them to filter their social media posts etc.)