Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips span different types of ministries including: evangelism, medical, business, teaching, farming, and exposure. Regardless of what type of trip you participate in, together we will engage in making disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18-20)
Dates to come soon! Istanbul is currently home to over 330,000 Syrian refugees, but hosts refugees from all across the Middle East and East Africa as well. Our team will work alongside long term workers in as they minister holistically to refugees. Trip Status: Open spots remaining. Rolling application process is open until July 15, 2018.
The Syrian refugee crisis has captured headlines around the world and is one of the largest humanitarian crises in our lifetime. Our team will be partnering with a church reaching out to Syrian refugee families in the Name of Jesus. Trip Status: Open spots remaining. Rolling application process is open until July 31, 2018.
Dates to come soon! This trip will focus on holistic refugee ministry among Middle Eastern refugees through our partnership with long term workers. More info to come soon. Trip Status: Open spots remaining. Rolling application process is open until August 2018.
Our team of medical professionals and non-medical personnel will work alongside long-term staff to show God's love through healing and helping hands to meet the physical and spiritual needs of a Liberian community. Opportunities for teaching and tutoring are also available at the school. Trip Status: Open spots remaining. Rolling application process is open until September 2018.
We have formed team of marketplace leaders that will help to launch a two-day business conference in Jakarta, Indonesia and participate in a one-day Christian Conference for young marketplace leaders. There is still a need for teachers, speakers (business sector), writers, photographers, and videographers. These teams will then spend a day visiting companies in Indonesia and then participate in these conferences.
Have questions about any of our Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips?
CROSS-CULTURAL MINISTRY TRIPS AND SAFETY
We at Park Community Church have a strong commitment to seeing God’s Kingdom proclaimed to those who have never heard the Good News. We also take seriously the safety of those who travel internationally with us and do everything we can to mitigate the risks involved.
1. We monitor US State Department warnings and alerts. At the point that the State Department issues a “do not travel” warning or urges US citizens to defer travel to a location, we will change plans and restrict our travel there.
2. We work closely with our ministry partners on the ground to understand the local situation and potential risks and follow their counsel.
3. We track security alerts posted by other countries.
4. We subscribe to multiple security briefing services that give notice of anticipated security risks.
5. We train our team leaders and members to maintain a low profile, both before and during their travels. (ask them to filter their social media posts etc.)