Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips span different types of ministries including: evangelism, medical, business, teaching, farming, and exposure. Regardless of what type of trip you participate in, together we will engage in making disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18-20)
Have questions about any of our Cross-Cultural Ministry Trips?
CROSS-CULTURAL MINISTRY TRIPS AND SAFETY
We at Park Community Church have a strong commitment to seeing God’s Kingdom proclaimed to those who have never heard the Good News. We also take seriously the safety of those who travel internationally with us and do everything we can to mitigate the risks involved.
1. We monitor US State Department warnings and alerts. At the point that the State Department issues a “do not travel” warning or urges US citizens to defer travel to a location, we will change plans and restrict our travel there.
2. We work closely with our ministry partners on the ground to understand the local situation and potential risks and follow their counsel.
3. We track security alerts posted by other countries.
4. We subscribe to multiple security briefing services that give notice of anticipated security risks.
5. We train our team leaders and members to maintain a low profile, both before and during their travels. (ask them to filter their social media posts etc.)