Jesus said that the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few (Matt. 9:37). This is still true today! There are almost 7000 people groups around the world that are considered “Unreached.”
At Park Community Church, we take seriously the call of Jesus to pray for the Lord of the Harvest to send out workers to the Nations.
Park’s Global vision is to mobilize, send and sustain 100 disciple-makers to the Unreached by September 1, 2022.
Our desire is to send spiritually and emotionally healthy Goers, who love Jesus passionately, are equipped to be effective cross-cultural disciple-makers and who are deeply connected to the Body of Christ at Park.
Park 100 Sending Process
In addition to being an active Park Partner, the primary requirement to be a Park 100 Goer is to complete our 2-year Candidate Preparation Process.
The process involves the following steps:
1. Complete the 15-week Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course (late January-early May).
2. Complete a 10-week Phase 1 Missional Community.
• Meet together weekly to study Biblical principles for disciple-making and to live out our identities as “fishers of men” (Matthew 4:19).
• Participants will go out each week two by two just as Jesus taught to have spiritual conversations with people that are far from God.
Offered 2-3X per year
3. Complete a 10-month Phase 2 Global Missional Community.
• Strategically relocate to an international neighborhood in Chicago to gain experience in cross-cultural ministry and complete an intensive training before launching overseas.
• Participants function as a disciple-making team: actively engaged in sharing their faith and being equipped to make disciples cross-culturally.
4. Complete a Park Global Partner application, confidential questionnaire and personal doctrinal statement.
5. Sign the Park Community Church Global Partner Sending Agreement.
For more information, email email@example.com. One of our Global staff will connect with you about next steps. We look forward to talking more!